Personalized Home Care Services
Linda’s Care provides quality in-home care services customized
to each client’s
needs, personality, and level of comfort with assistance.
How do we do this?
Simple. We treat our clients and our employees the way we treat our own family members – with empathy, love, and respect.
- Interview process – we meet personally with new clients and their families to learn about the services they need. There is no one-size-fits-all approach. We listen and chart a home care assistance plan that works for you.
- Companion match guarantee – our clients interview their potential caregivers to make sure it’s a good match. The best caregiving takes place in a positive relationship, so we go the extra mile to confirm that everyone is comfortable.
- Knowledgeable staff – our employees provide the best care when they understand their clients’ needs. We provide extensive training to each employee so that they can deliver high-quality companion care, home care, and disability care in a respectful manner.
- Responsive service – as a small business, we believe communication is key. We respond quickly to questions, visit our clients, work closely with employees, and provide an atmosphere where everyone feels seen and heard.
- Flexible schedule – we offer home care services when you need them most. Our caregivers are available for all shifts of home care, live-in companion care, overnight companion care, and respite care.
We Offer the Following Affordable, Non-Medical Home Care Services.
Elder Companion Care
Companion care is right for seniors who need some assistance around the house, someone to help with errands, and enjoyable company for activities of daily living. Your caring companion will provide a range of services based on your needs and comfort level:
- Helping with laundry and light housekeeping
- Running errands, grocery shopping, and meal preparation
- Accompanying on appointments, daily exercise, and social activities
- Assisting with personal care, dressing, bathing, and medication reminders
Disability Companion Care
Medically fragile, cognitively declined, or disabled elderly adults can enjoy life to the fullest when they receive the right assistance with activities of daily living. Your caregiver will be trained to provide excellent disability home care to help you continue living with dignity:
- Providing all of the services of Elder Companion Care
- Assisting with transferring, positioning, and ambulation
- Ensuring a safe home environment to minimize risks of injury or cognitive distress
- Maintaining a calming presence to promote emotional well-being
If you believe that finding affordable companion care services means settling for less,
Our personal care companions provide exceptional service and care for clients just like they would for their own family. All of Linda’s Care services are available through Medicaid, and we are available to help you navigate all of the paperwork and forms. Don’t let your physical limitations stop you from enjoying a full and satisfying life.
Contact us to learn more about how our non-medical home services can help you with your activities of daily living so that you can continue living at home.